What Is Your Money Situation?
If you are just getting started, money can be overwhelming. Juggling bills, debt payments, and LIFE can make you feel like you are drowning.
In our Money Coaching sessions, we can sit down, lay out ALL the moving pieces in your life, and talk about how to tackle each of these money issues, one-by-one.
The goal of these sessions is to get you above water, with a clear plan to stop digging deeper into debt, and take back control of your money. We’ll put together a BUDGET that is based on reality, not wishful thinking, and start putting together a Roadmap for your financial life.
You’ve started tracking your money, but the budget just doesn’t stick. You might be paying off your debt and investing at work now, but you feel like there’s a few missing pieces to the puzzle.
In our Money Coaching sessions, we will build a Money Plan to get you from “good enough”, to “I OWN THIS!!”
The goal of these sessions is to optimize your debt payoff, invest in the RIGHT ORDER, make sure you are maximizing your retirement, and build a clear picture of your future.
Congratulations! You’ve now stopped paying for your past, and are ready to build a FUTURE you can be excited about!
In our Money Coaching sessions, we will build a Financial Freedom Plan to get you from where you are, to where you want to be. We’ll talk details of HOW MUCH you need, and what investing and savings are required to start making BIG changes in your life.
The goal of these sessions is to get you investing efficiently, start setting those BIG DREAM GOALS, and put together a plan to QUICKLY save up your Freedom Fund.
Getting married soon? Looking at buying a home? Maybe you are planning to start a family or are already expecting. These BIG life events usually come with some BIG money decisions.
In our Money Coaching sessions, we will help break down the steps needed to make your BIG LIFE EVENT go as (financially) smooth as possible. We’ll talk details of HOW MUCH you need, where to put your money, and what to do to help calm your nerves about life’s BIG money decisions.
The goal of these sessions is to build a plan of action and timeline to help you get to the next chapter of your life WITHOUT stressing about the money.
Who Is Coaching For?
Coaching is for you if:
- You have goals, but don’t know how to reach them
- You need someone to help break down your financial “next steps” based on your unique situation
- You want to stop saying things like “someday I will….”
- You are ABSOLUTELY DONE stressing about money!
- You want results!
What Is Included?
After submitting your Money Coaching Application, we will hop on a quick call to talk about your current situation. If we’re a good fit, coaching will start as soon as we’re both available!
Here’s what Money Coaching includes:
- 3 Months of One-on-One Coaching – The coaching will be Focused and Goal-Driven to help you get UNSTUCK, and make progress toward your BIG GOALS. This includes unlimited email support during those 3 months.
- (3) Monthly 1-Hour Strategic Coaching Calls – Our first call is a complete financial overview so I can get to know your current situation, get to know about YOUR goals, and put together an ACTION plan to help you get there!
- Email summary of your goals and timelines after our first call.
- Weekly 15-Minute Check Ins – This is a quick call to check in on your Action Plan, and help work through any roadblocks you may be facing.
- Templates! Budget, Goals, and Spending templates to help you get a “money snapshot” and set SMART Goals.
What Is NOT Included?
Coaching is to help build a money plan that works, but doesn’t include:
- Stock Picks or specific investments to buy (though general guidance is included)
- Real Estate speculation advice
- Bitcoin or any “alternative investing” guidance
And I will NOT be doing any of the work for you. I will provide guidance, a framework and plan to follow, but it’s up to YOU to do the work!
Are You Ready For Results?
If you are ready to stop waiting for your money goals and to DO SOMETHING about it, coaching is for YOU!
If you are COMMITTED to doing the work, you will get results.
Who Is Jacob Wade?
Hi! I’m Jacob!
I’m a #budgetnerd who has taken my passion for helping others with their money, and built the website iHeartBudgets.net.
With our budget, we have:
- Lived on $14 an hour and STILL saved money
- Enabled my wife to be a Stay At Home Mom
- Paid off over $40,000 in debt
- Grown our net worth from negative to over 6 figures
- Quit my six-figure job and traveled the country!
Without our budget, NONE of this would have been possible.
So I want to pass on what I’ve learned over the past 10+ years of living on the budget and growing our wealth.
I have coached others to help them:
- Pay off debt
- Buy a new car
- Buy a house
- Retire earlier
It all starts with a budget, and plan to turn your DREAMS into GOALS you can achieve.
Let me help YOU get your money right!